Program, Awards and Tips
Your employees are a valuable resource for new ideas.
Here is a plan you can use to tap that resource!
A properly constructed Suggestion Program should be a part of every organization’s Incentive and Recognition plan. It's purpose is to encourage employees to develop suggestions that identify specific problems, and to suggest solutions, to enhance efficiency, increase productivity, reduce costs, or create a safer work environment.
Planning tips for your new Employee Suggestion Program:
- Prepare a detail plan for your program. use this "Guide to Starting a Suggestion Program"
- Planning your awards. When merchandise awards are part of your plan, consider the following options.
Award Options for your Employee Suggestion Program
- Tier-Level Gift Catalog Awards: Whether you're awarding for qualified submissions, or awarding for accepted suggestions, you can provide appropriately valued awards with Gift Catalogs Award Packets, with 17 available price levels starting as low as $20.
For approved suggestions where the benefits are difficult to measure, or for suggestions that do not result in specific cost savings, a series of tier-level catalogs should be clearly defined as awards.
Gift Catalog Award Packets are a very easy and effective way to provide suggestion awards. Each Suggestion Award can be customized with your congratulations letter and an awards catalog for the level of your choice. More about Gift Catalogs
- Points-Based Program for Suggestion Awards: For a more comprehensive solution, consider an online Points-Based platform. Our Points-based Engagement Platform allows multiple recognition programs at the same time.
Adding a suggestion program to this platform is the best solution, especially when employees are able to participate in multiple incentive and recognition programs, and have multiple opportunities to earn points in each.
Earned points can be accrued by employees, and are redeemable from a large selection of great life-style awards. More about Points-Based Programs
When a suggestion has been accepted, the employee should be recognized publicly. If an award is also involved, it should be presented at that time, along with a description of the suggestion and how the solution will benefit the company. (more about planning for your program)
Please contact us - We look forward to working with you.Request more information
See more Employee Recognition solutions
- Recognition plans should include many components. See more ways to recognize employees.