Program & Awards
Your employees are a valuable resource for new ideas.
Your goal is to tap that resource!
A properly constructed Suggestion Program should be a part of every organization’s Incentive and Recognition plan. It's purpose is to encourage employees to develop suggestions that identify specific problems, and to suggest solutions, to enhance efficiency, increase productivity, reduce costs, or create a safer work environment.
There are two basic planning steps for your new Employee Suggestion Program.
- Prepare a detail plan for your program. see this "Guide to Starting a Suggestion Program"
- Planning your awards. When merchandise awards are part of your plan, consider these options:
- Tier-Level Gift Catalog Awards: Whether its an award for a qualified submission, or an award for an accepted suggestion, you can provide appropriately valued awards, from our 18 available price levels (starting as low as $16).
For approved suggestions that are difficult to measure the benefit, or if the suggestion does not result in cost savings, a series of tier-level catalogs should be clearly defined as awards.
Gift Catalog Packets are a very easy and effective way to provide suggestion awards. Each Suggestion Award Presentation packet can be customized with your congratulations letter and an awards catalog level of your choice. More about Gift Catalogs
- Points-Based Program for Suggestion Awards: For a more comprehensive solution, consider a Points-Based platform. Our Points-based Engagement Platform allows multiple recognition programs at the same time.
Adding a suggestion program to this platform is the best solution, especially when employees are able to participate in multiple recognition programs, and have multiple opportunities to earn points in each.
Earned points can be accrued by employees, and are redeemable from a large selection of great life-style awards. More about Points-Based Programs
When a suggestion has been accepted, the employee should be recognized publicly. If an award is also involved, it should be presented at that time, along with a description of the suggestion and how the solution will benefit the company. (more about planning for your program)
Please contact us - We look forward to working with you.Request more information
See more Employee Recognition solutions
- Recognition plans should include many components. See more ways to recognize employees.